Thursday, March 18, 2010


Are you a video game programer who knows a thing or two about D&D-
A local genius.

Local archetect
My video production and design company is building a film editing station for special effects and videogame production.



I have a small built product
I am looking for investors and business partners, or someone with tech and or business experience.
Anyone out there who wants to start a company? Do you know how to design video games? Can any computer savy individuals or graphic designers build components or put together electronic equiptment. I'm a hobbiest trying to start small company with a product but I'm not sure where to start.
Your knowledge of how to develop this concept with my ability to develop a company, systems, marketing, and investment capital could equal a huge opportunity for the right person.
Please send me information on how to reach you if you are interested in talking further about this opportunity. Please include your email address and I will get back with you as I work my way through responses. If you are so inclined, a brief summary of your skills would be helpful. Please avoid "computer lingo" and tell me in lay terms what you can do. This will help me to identify who I can communicate quickly and easily with.
I am looking for investors and business partners, or someone with tech and or business experience.
I am searching for a computer savvy partner to

I'm not sure this is what your looking for but,
My video production and design company is building a film editing station for special effects and videogame production.
I have a small built product that can host and develop a unique internet site, (ex- X-Box has a site).
I am looking for investors and business partners, or someone with tech and or business experienceThe model is scratch built for use with graphic design and IT work, but I'm looking for someone to finish the prototype. I can possibly produce a video game from the finished product alone. If you can build or rebuild it, I would be greatfull.
Finish off the graphic design station to specs for me and I'll be willing to workout partial ownership, royalties, etc.
Once the idea is developed to the point of seeking investment

I know this wasn't exactally what you were looking for but it might be worth a shot.
If you have any of these qualities or know someone who might be interested in it.
I would enjoy talking to you.



send resume send portfolio


No comments:

Post a Comment